Tuesday 28 October 2014

So close but yet so far ..

Today I met Rhys at the centre at 10.30am with a projector. The cafe is a snug haven from the grey skies of Swansea. With a pot of tea I untangled the black wool I bought to find out if it could be used for telephone cable. The wool wasn't suitable and the double sided tape I bought from the market wasn't as sticky as I'd hoped. I need to take a different angle.

I also need a white sheet or two. I also tested the sound with Graham who looks after IT and who is kindly going to assist me in the sound.



Shannon, Ryan and I worked together on our installations. It's lovely to share ideas with everyone. The centre have been so supportive. We are on the centre's website and we will be in the Novembers Newsletter.

http://environmentcentre.org.uk













No comments:

Post a Comment